Bluewater Mining Services Pty Ltd (BMS) provides quality trades people to the mining industry throughout Queensland, delivering:
- the right people,
- in the right place,
- at the right time.
BMS skill sets currently include:
- Auto Electricians,
- Diesel / Heavy Equipment Fitters,
- Fitter and Turners.
The BMS Mission is to:
- deliver quality trades personnel,
- achieve zero harm within our workplaces,
- exceed our customer's expectations, and
- deliver services at a fair and reasonable cost.
Our Values are founded on:
- ensuring safety within our workplaces is imperative,
- acting professionally and with integrity,
- respecting ourselves and others,
- being accountable, and
- treating company and client’s assets as our own.
Our Vision is to expand our business by increasing the placement of our people throughout industry. We will achieve this by building on the BMS reputation of service delivery achieved by forming robust working relationships with our clients; and sourcing qualified, experienced and reliable tradespeople who have strong work ethics and morals.
The BMS advantage to our clients:
The Company is currently seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from people who wish to join the BMS team. Applicants wishing to submit an EOI should include their qualifications and experience, to include and not be limited to the following:
- trade papers,
- driver’s licence,
- generic induction passport,
- coal and/or metalliferous inductions, and
- operator tickets and other licenses.
Mob: 0447 097 380
Mob: 0419 248 171
ACN : 081 828 926